Wilson's newest modular OTR antenna, released October 2020.
Wilson 311229 Drive OTR Antenna - SMA-Female
- Omindirectional antenna for trucks, RVs, fifth-wheels, trailers, adventure vans, and commercial vehicles.
- Includes two mast extensions for a choice of 10.5 to 41.5 inches total antenna height.
- Side-exit adapter base with optional spring mount.
- 16 feet LMR195 coax cable (attached), terminating in a thin SMA-female connector for threading through the mast and into the vehicle.
- SMA-male and SMB-female barrel connectors to attach to signal boosters.
- 3-way CB antenna mount (901104) included.
- Works with 5G, 4G, and 3G cell phone signal boosters.
- 2-year warranty.
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a vehicle cell phone signal booster.
- 1 × Wilson Drive OTR antenna (16 ft. LMR195 cable, attached).
- 2 × Antenna mast extensions (13" & 18").
- 1 × Antenna cable side exit adapter.
- 1 × Antenna spring mount.
- 1 × Wilson 901104 3-way trucker CB antenna mount with spade stud.
- 2 × Antenna thread lock tubes.
- 1 × SMA-male to SMA-male connector.
- 1 × SMA-male to SMB-female connector.
- 1 × Wilson Drive OTR installation guide.
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell-signal booster system. Please contact us and we'll help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Commercial truck/RV/Fifth-wheel/Trailer/Adventure Van
16 ft. (4.88 m)
10.5–41.5 in. (26.7–105.4 cm) [antenna + mast extension(s) + side exit adapter ± spring mount]
3/8-in. × 24 thread
Gain 698-806 MHz:
Gain 806-960 MHz:
Gain 1710-1880 MHz:
Gain 1850-1990 MHz:
Gain 1910-2170 MHz:
Gain 2300-2700 MHz:
Wilson Electronics accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. See reseller warranty procedures.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Wilson Electronics to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.